Truly obsessed with Frankie Cosmos and her brilliant new record “Zentropy” which I’ve been jamming via Pitchfork Advance.
when my little brother died i said fuck school
O M GGGGGGGGG
[acrylic and xerox collage on canvas; 85 7/8 x 68 inches]
guess who I’m seeing on tuesday?
Self-reblog to say that Real Estate have not released anything less than extremely important records and Atlas is no exception.
#11 - & How They Moved Past Us
This is a digital zine with a batch of photographs I took between summer 2012 - winter 2013. Most of the images are from a road trip I took with my dad that found us stopping throughout the Black Hills on the way to Montana. The writings are from a collection of random works I’ve created since 2009, they mostly touch on grief, drugs, and strange euphoria. The mix portion accompanies the zine as a soundtrack to listen to while reading.
DOWNLOAD IT ALL
1. Ekkehard Ehlers & Paul Wirkus - Atlas
2. Ricky Eat Acid - There is only you in the light & nothing else
3. Ricky Eat Acid - Driving alone past roadwork at night
4. Wrassle Mania - Hate Fuckers
5. Ducktails - Beach Point Pleasant
6. Atlas Sound - Autumn Intro Cascading Into University Courtyard
7. WOMEN - Sag Harbor Bridge
8. Frankie Cosmos - Birthday Song
9. Ducktails - Porch Projector